REPs 4 Points, ACE .8 Credits, NASM .8 CEUs
This certification breaks down the science behind ‘Power’ and gives you the practical understanding on how to deliver power-based training on any bike equipped with a power meter (display of watts).
- What is Power?
- Why we need it?
- Power and training zones
- Why and how do we use Power?
- Limitations of Power
- Advanced aspects of Power
- Relationship between Power, Heart Rate and RPE
- Power Testing – the start point for programming
- Power training application – programming a power cycling session
- Power and it’s relationship to Strength, Speed and Endurance